YouTube Channel Starter

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Panda_Rawrz, Dec 2, 2015.

?

Would you want to subscribe to my channel?

1. Mmm, I'll give it a shot

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Naw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe later

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Leviality

Leviality Active Member

Offline. Last seen on Hub
    Herro my fwens! So, I've had a YouTube channel for some time now and have only posted 3 videos lol I want to be a little more active now and would like to perhaps advertise a little using my channel c: I only play on the Cow Craft server now and if I ever start playing on a different server, I won't make videos of it x3

I'm making this thread so I can announce my channel a little bit ^-^ So far it's technically new and I have very few subs. I'd really appreciate a subscription from you guys! I really appreciate being part of the CC community! Hopefully you guys might like my videos and maybe even be in one. As silly as it seems, I'm always excited to see if I'm in any of @HeyDoctor's videos and maybe you can get a little bit of excitement out of my videos as well :D

So here is my newest video!

I am always appreciative of any criticism that I may get for my videos! I would like to know what to do in addition or to do better in them, so please by no means hesitate to tell me what to do ^-^

Thanks to all of those who have already supported me before I made this thread! Your subscriptions really actually mean a lot to me x3

Credit goes to @Kindoe for my awesome video thumbnail! Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kindoe

Kindoe Well-Known Member

Offline. Last seen on Hub
    Your Welcome. I think your channel is going in the right direction, but maybe you could try to do some non-PvP videos, because there are so many CowCraft YouTubers that do PvP now. It is something that I try to do, and I think it works for me.

• Agree Agree x 1