What cowcraft needs most.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FoldingFormula4, Jul 16, 2017.

1. FoldingFormula4

FoldingFormula4 New Member

Offline. Last seen on Hub
    Hi, Im certain nobody recognizes me, I am FoldingFormula4, and I have been a member of this server since elementcraft, when storm owned this network.

I have seen ups and downs of cowcraft, and this is likely its lowest point.

I believe what cowcraft needs most is advertising. Cowcraft is genuinely a good server, it simply does not have enough attention from minecraft players.

On a second note, this network needs more love from Edy, this server will never be as colossal as it once was unless Edy puts effort into it, meaning hiring more developers to bring back Red vs Blue, Minez, and hire builders to improve the hub, which will make the server far more attractive to newer players. Improvements like this will breathe life into cowcraft.

Remember the old hub with the angelic cows and the spleef arena above when cowcraft was at its peak? That was pretty damn cool if you ask me.

Anyways, I hope Edy takes this into account, and have a good summer everyone. :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. xSatanicZ

xSatanicZ Active Member

Offline. Last seen on Skyblock
    None of what you said is gonna happen lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. labradorblue

labradorblue Active Member

I don't think Edy has the money to advertise. As you haven't been around for a while, I don't think you know that Edy and the devs are currently working on survival and possibly the factions reset.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Exabit

Administrator

> advertise
    > hire devs
    > hire builders

edy looks at his bank account and cries enough already

• Agree x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  5. Leaxvx

Administrator

Offline. Last seen on Creative
    CowCraft's not ready to be advertised atm. Yes, it would help get players but they probably wouldn't stick around long with the current condition of the server.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1