I applicated for the youtuber rank, and for some reason I didn't get it! I did what it said to do ( Including the 2 day thing ) And I still have not got it! I got the Gmail and stuff, I did what it said and I still don't have the youtuber rank!

Why is this?

Kindoe

I applicated for the youtuber rank, and for some reason I didn't get it! I did what it said to do ( Including the 2 day thing ) And I still have not got it! I got the Gmail and stuff, I did what it said and I still don't have the youtuber rank!

Why is this?
Right now the Youtube partnership thing isn't going as strong as it is planned to be, and so not many people get the YouTuber tag.

Exabit

Why is this?
I asked Edy about this yesterday, and as he's a bit busy right now the most I can tell you is that our main staff behind the CowCraft YouTube partnership program (Wob_) is away for an unforeseen amount of time. All I know is he's busy with real life issues which arose suddenly, and he does not know when he will be back. Until someone can help you further, please be patient with us.

Edy

Owner
e446b02a99.png

Source: https://cowcraft.net/youtube/

We have never created applications for youtuber tag specifically so I am not sure where you're getting this information from and why were you expected to get the tag right after signing up for youtuber partnership.

The main goal was for you to make some money from the partnership program by actually making videos rather than getting tag by simply signing up. As said above, @Wob_ was the one handling all of youtube partnership part. He is gone at the moment.

Zriax

e446b02a99.png

Source: https://cowcraft.net/youtube/

We have never created applications for youtuber tag specifically so I am not sure where you're getting this information from and why were you expected to get the tag right after signing up for youtuber partnership.

The main goal was for you to make some money from the partnership program by actually making videos rather than getting tag by simply signing up. As said above, @Wob_ was the one handling all of youtube partnership part. He is gone at the moment.
Why just for that month why not maybe forever.

Edy

Owner
Why just for that month why not maybe forever.
It was changed to permanent later on, just forgot to update the website. Either way, the youtuber tag thing is going to be on hold until we have a efficient way of dealing with youtuber tags rather than just relying on @Wob_

It was changed to permanent later on, just forgot to update the website. Either way, the youtuber tag thing is going to be on hold until we have a efficient way of dealing with youtuber tags rather than just relying on @Wob_
So @Wob_ is still staff, just dealing with some issues that obviously take priority over MC?

Edy

Owner
So @Wob_ is still staff, just dealing with some issues that obviously take priority over MC?
Correct, he is currently inactive dealing with real life issues. But as I said, some sort of most likely automated system will be implemented that gives out the youtuber tag.