To Cowcraft And Cowcraftees'

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Darth_zombiev3, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Darth_zombiev3

Offline. Last seen on Survival
    Currently, Cow craft is pretty much dead. I'd like to share some of the memorable moments of my Cowcraft experience right now because minecraft has pretty much died itself within the community. From many points of views i think we can all agree that the server was a great place to go chill at when you were bored or really wanted something to do. I do miss the old days when me and my old friend use to come on here and play kind of the ladder, I pretty much broke my keyboard playing king of the ladder but ya boy was the best so it doesn't matter lmao. I was pretty much always rich on Skyblock, but never really made a super cool 3D space shit island like I wanted to but whatever. I use to play on an account named "LT_Toot" and it got hacked, i had to start all over. I use to be like top 5 for island size but once more people joined i just gave up, plus school is gay so that's that. I also played on survival, that being one of the best servers I ever played on, I didn't like the update as much tbh, I liked it as it was. CowCraft may not be as big in players, but it's huge on memories, that is ultimately more important than anything

anyways ya boy out like usual with a banger

~gucci gang

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. evanjsheppard

evanjsheppard Well-Known Member

Offline. Last seen on Hub
    gucci gang indeed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sabine_Aquilla

Sabine_Aquilla New Member

Offline. Last seen on Skyblock
    Same, I loved King of The Ladder in Hunger Games and the hidden rooms. They were hella cool.

4. Edy

Edy
    Owner Administrator

Online on Hub
    HG will be revamped and old spawn brought back :p

• Like Like x 2
  5. Sabine_Aquilla

Sabine_Aquilla New Member

Offline. Last seen on Skyblock
    Sorry for the late reply, but YAY. It was so much fun and I'm sure it will be very nostalgic