Things I Hate with a Burning Passion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by heartattac, May 6, 2017.

1. heartattac

heartattac Active Member

Offline. Last seen on Creative
    I hate Melanie Martinez. Something about her just really annoys me. I seeth with anger when I listen to her. I can't stand it. It's awful. She makes me want to choke myself. I don't understand how this woman has such a massive cult following of pastel-aesthetic baby-kink jr high girls. I really don't. There is nothing good about Melanie Martinez. Nothing.

I also hate Johnny Test. There is nothing good about that show. The animation? Awful. The color palette? Uncoordinated. The scripting? Terrible. Character design? Poorly done. Music? Oh, god don't get me started. The theme song is literally just American Idiot. They even named the dog Dookie. Who lets their child name their dog Dookie? Why would you name your dog poop? That's basically animal abuse. I hate this show. How is this show not officially canceled yet?? I hope this show dies in the hellhole it came from. It has no redeemable qualities.

Vans kids. I don't know about where you live, but here in Chicago these idiots are everywhere. They have sweatpants shorts. Floral high top vans. Vans backpacks. Those haircuts that are shaved all around the head except an oval on top of their head that's been put into a thin ponytail. They all listen to Red Hot Chili Peppers. That is all they listen to. Their favorite album is California. That is the only album they know. They all play some instrument, almost always the ukelele. They show up to class 10 minutes late for no actual reason. They keep one earbud in and the other wrapped around the ear. That earbud is playing Red Hot Chili Peppers. They smoked weed once. Their friend's mom called the police on them. They're like surfer dudes, but they're nowhere near an ocean. "Where's the ocean bruh?" I don't know. It isn't here. Go away. You do not belong in the midwest. Why are you wearing a Colorado state flag t shirt? You live in Illinois. Why the California state flag shirt? Oh yeah, it's your favorite album. Why don't you go live there? We don't want you here. Go. You're like a baby turtle who hatched and didn't know how to get to the ocean, so you just wandered inland until you were so far from it that you ended up being the dullest and most annoying clique to ever surface. I hate you, Vans kids.

I felt like I needed to share some of my feelings. Feel free to reply with your deepest hates, preferably not other players.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. wrxck

wrxck Active Member

Offline. Last seen on Hub
    I hate it when people spell "you're" wrong and use "your" instead.

3. Average_eGirl

Average_eGirl Member

i hate kpop

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. HeyDoctor

Helper

Offline. Last seen on Hub
    Well although I agree with the Melanie Martinez bit of your statement, different people have different tastes in music and some people just enjoy her style of music more.

Johnny Test was one of my favorite shows as a kid, and I bet everyone liked dumb shows as a kid too, like the Teletubbies.

As for the vans kids, I think that's more of a locational problem as where I live everyone's either obsessed with Nike, Adidas, Jordan's, Yeezys, and it's basically an all out race war where I am. And I honestly don't care what shoes or what music anyone listens to or even what tv shows as a kid someone watched, as long as they aren't annoying about it.

I'm not saying you can't hate on things, just saying some people may enjoy these things, even if they are pretty weird.

But I do dislike the sound of screamo music and when people don't pay back money.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. ellaishot

ellaishot Member

I hate my life

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  6. KaiChlops

KaiChlops Active Member

Woah there buddy you're messing with my childhood and lot of other people's childhoods,

I hate anime because I am not a weird kid who jerks off to hentai and would be the kid to most likely shoot up schools,

I also hate myself :D

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. ellaishot

ellaishot Member

I'm glad someone relates to me

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. SylveonJalico

SylveonJalico Member

Offline. Last seen on Survival
    I HATE rosemary. Like get it the fuck away from me it gives me headaches and it's just so nasty ewww

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. MrE3301

MrE3301 Member

I hate stupid annoying f***s that disguise themselves as people i have to live with. I hate this one kid at school who constantly has a black eye because he always owes at least 5 people £20 at one point in time, yet still acts like hes the happiest f***ing person alive. Hee needs to overdose on whatever anti-depressants hes on. I havent got anything against anyone on anti-depressants. I havent. But this one tard needs to "decrease the surplus population", and im not talking about him going out and killing anyone or anything.

I havent said anything, just implied

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. iminer

iminer Active Member

ok

11. labradorblue

labradorblue Active Member

I hate Melanie Martinez. Her songs tick me off so much, I hate the beat of it.
    I also hate Ed Sherran. His songs suck. I hate Jb because he is Jb...

I hate the popular girls because they are so flipping rude and they all think that they are the best.
    I hate my old friendship group for making me change myself to fit in and then ignoring me for a term. (That time when they actually noticed me and spoke to me...)
    I hate the Australian top 40. It's full of Ed Sherran
    I hate the little squeakers that report me for hacking on big servers five times per day. Honestly it's just annoying for me and the staff on that server.

I hate the fact that I can't go to a disco without breaking down and having to run out of the room.
    I hate the fact that my ankles are stuffed up and stop me from doing sport quite often.
    I hate people joking about suicide and mental disorders. It's something you just don't joke about and I can't wait until humanity sees that.
    Also hate dolphin and shark hunting/culling. It's so cruel.

I hate the fact that I only get four hours of sleep per night because it means I have to wear makeup to school every single day so that I don't look like I have died. I hate wearing makeup and if I get caught, I'll get a detention.

#11 labradorblue, May 7, 2017
    Last edited: May 7, 2017
  12. Kindoe

Kindoe Well-Known Member

Offline. Last seen on Towny
    I hate Mondays...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Zinex

Zinex Active Member

No chill

14. Leaxvx

Administrator

Well, I'm glad you got that off your chest xD

There is just one Melanie Martinez song I like (Mad Hatter), but the rest are trash imo. Don't like the beat, don't like her voice. I've never watched Johnny Test so I can't say anything there. As for the vans, I really feel like they can be worn by anyone, from surfers/ skaters to emos to church-goers, I've seen it all.

As for things I hate; spiders, beets, the fact that final exams start tomorrow for me, spray tans, dolphin hunting, overuse of the word "like", road rage, having to wait ages for season two of Stranger Things, and people who chew their food loudly while on Skype calls (you know who you are ;) ).

• Like Like x 1
  15. Average_eGirl

Average_eGirl Member

I thought you said bees not beets

16. ellaishot

ellaishot Member

I hate people who scream in skype calls

not naming any names

17. Leaxvx

Administrator

Lol I like bees, there'd be no flowers without them.

18. labradorblue

Some hayfever sufferers would disagree with you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. JaythenGalaxy

JaythenGalaxy Member

Offline. Last seen on Towny
    I hate people that stereotype other countries
    And don't worry, I hate myself too

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. labradorblue

Looks like self-loathing is a very common thing here.

I really do hate myself :)