Some awkwardness

Discussion in 'Towny' started by JaythenGalaxy, Mar 3, 2018.

1. JaythenGalaxy

JaythenGalaxy Member

Offline. Last seen on Hub
    Okay, I kind of hate to be the only one reporting some kind of problem for like the past few months in Towny(Sort of referencing towards it's emptiness) But quite a bit is kind of bugged out in Towny itself. It won't let me take things out of my inventory, getting things out of chests and my hotbar is fine, just the larger portion is messed up. Tags and rank names don't show up, which is kind of an odd situation. And I guess this one has been like this for awhile, all of the towns that have been corrupted still show that it exists in the world. I found that it shows that it is claimed by so and so, but you are able to access their hard-earned items. One of my friends found that out.
    I don't really like complaining to the Towny forum when there's problems but the first one I mentioned kind of makes things hard to play on Towny.

2. Krakenkat

Krakenkat Active Member

Offline. Last seen on Skyblock
    People still play on Towny? I thought it was pretty much dead until the next reset.

• OOF OOF x 2
  3. JaythenGalaxy

JaythenGalaxy Member

Offline. Last seen on Hub
    Well, I try to get on as much as possible but the whole inventory glitch thing frustrates me.