SkyblockV3 Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Foul_Demon, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Foul_Demon

Foul_Demon New Member

Offline. Last seen on Survival
    1. Keep the mcmmo levels
    2. Keep the enderchest (items in it)
    3. Have /bal (name) to see the money of people instead of scrolling through Baltop

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Edy

Edy
    Owner Administrator

1. No sorry
    2. No sorry
    3. Sure

• Like Like x 1
  3. GraveyardPixie

Offline. Last seen on Creative
    Let's reset Skyblock and start up fresh! Oh but I want my money, items, and island level because it's unfair that I worked so hard on a virtual game and no one should start out equally because they weren't here before the reset.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. MyrtleDewDrops

MyrtleDewDrops Active Member

suggestion:
    let everyone keep a third of there money.
    this prob won't fly with @Edy but as we said before we have worked so hard on our islands, money, mcmmo, ect.... and me with several other people who actually PLAY sky block and work hard for what they got would agree that it is infact fair to let us keep at least some of our money... a third, a forth, something... something to compensate us for our hard work (even when the server has been doing bad and at its lowest point) i feel like edy, u aren't taking this fact into consideration and kinda just throwing it in the trash... but I'm asking u please try to understand where we come from. at the end of the day we all want cc to strive and be successful again so what ever u decide we will accept <3.

suggestion:
    there is this more or less "cheat" to get easy island levels... where u place water and lava which create a long row of cobble u do this around all the island and u get easy island levels... please if u can find a fix to this because in my opinion to get island levels it should be every block placed by hand and not by a dumb cheat that is annoying and not worthy of being on /is top .

suggestion:
    i wanted to point out how i really agree with foul's suggestion 3 where /bal [name] is a command.

suggestion:
    OLD SPAWN!!! old wood spawn with the fancy trading boths and the small trading boths. the shop with signs ( + plus /shop )... the mob spawner area with the pigmen place in the back of it, plus add to that spawn a pop pit please.

suggestion:
    challenges

suggestion:
    more items in /shop

from myrtle... I'm sure ill think of more stuff in the future.
    these are all suggestions no need to hate... edy will do what ever he pleases.

#4 MyrtleDewDrops, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. MyrtleDewDrops

pvp on islands allowed.
    this was a thing back in the v1 and it was dope.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Kita_

Kita_ Member

As he always does when a world is reset edy gives the download link so you can edit your world however you wanted to everyone should start on equal footing so players cant start at the top and stay there the entire time.

For anything to add I would say something like the Mob arena but when you do it and depending on how well you do in you would get rewards for it so it wouldnt be worthless.

Keep being able to be admin on multiple islands and increase the island size I always found having to make everything as close together as possible to help with space.

Edit: PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT LET US KEEP ANY MONEY for fucks sake everyone just afk farmed clay that would be the most retarded thing ever if people started out with 5mil just cause they afked before the restart

#6 Kita_, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Zinex

Zinex Active Member

Please get rid of /fly.

8. Kita_

Kita_ Member

No ones forcing you to use it if you dont want to then dont

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Zinex

Zinex Active Member

That's like saying 'everyone's allowed to buy grenades because you don't have to use them if you don't want to'........

It's obviously a more exaggerated example but sometimes you have to exaggerate so that the lesser intelligent people (like yourself) understand. To elaborate, I personally feel like /fly partially ruins the purpose of Skyblock. You're supposed to be on a small island with no space and you're supposed to be worried about falling into the void and losing your stuff- that's part of the game.
    Skyblock isn't Creative, it's not supposed to be extremely easy to build.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Kita_

Kita_ Member

If you dont like the servers setup you can always find a different server instead of always complaining about everything until you get your way you paid for your rank so you can get what you paid for to make it easier if you want what your talking about then dont use any of your rank perks its that easy just cause you dont like a specific thing in a game doesnt mean everyone else hates it too if anything you're the one of "lesser intelligence" (btw its intelligence not intelligent)

edit: I mean lesser was not the right word for that sentence it would just be "less intelligent" or "not as intelligent" sorry for the mistake <3

#10 Kita_, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. MyrtleDewDrops

re read the sentence fam. zinex was right

#11 MyrtleDewDrops, Aug 1, 2017
  12. Kita_

Kita_ Member

ik English is not you're best subject but look it up thats not the right word :p

Edit: check edit I always fuck up when i type lmao

#12 Kita_, Aug 1, 2017
  13. MyrtleDewDrops

"lesser intelligence people"
    that does not flow.

14. Kita_

Kita_ Member

I also forgot to mention if he still wanted to use lesser it would be "people of lesser intelligence" I mean you know me I always type and dont proof read it

• wat wat x 1
  15. Zinex

Zinex Active Member

your*
    Kid you're gonna be responsible for my brain cancer.
    This thread is literally called "SkyblockV3 Suggestions" so I suggested something. If you wanna call it complaining, fuck yourself

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Kita_

Kita_ Member

oof true oh well everyone makes mistakes m8 just calm down as you said its "SkyblockV3 Suggesttions" so lets keep it to that.

I think Edy should add spawners and change up the economy so not just one thing is how everyone gets money aka make it more balanced

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. iminer

iminer Active Member

no one will complain about that!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. labradorblue

labradorblue Active Member

Every thread usually ends in an argument, but this is earlier than usual…
    Maybe y'all should get back on topic instead of arguing like idiots. (Ik, Ik I am such a hypocrite)
    I personally think that fly is ok, but you should have a time limit of a couple of hours so that it isn't too over-powered.
    Also money shouldn't be carried over because you have people like Zinex and Myrtle who have a couple of hundred mil. I actually want a chance of getting onto page one of baltop ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Zinex

Zinex Active Member

Everyone's acting like it's impossible to pass us on baltop. It isn't. TheDuffman84 was at 140mil when I started and I passed him... Everyone's just afraid of actual hard work.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. MyrtleDewDrops

exactly!!!!