Red vs. Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kita_

HAHAHA omg I remember how me and Paint were best friends when we played I would just be with him while he was BUILDING and he let me fly around and we would just talk and he gave me stuff to mess around with while he was building ahhh good times.

MyztixSoundZ

Oh man RvB brings back some good ol' memories. That was an amazing minigame and I hope CowClash can either live up to or exceed it.

methsicle

RvB pretty much brought me to CowCraft tbh. I wish it came back faster. Been waiting too long... ;-; btw old name was iketheman82211. Dunno if you remember me. :p

5corpion

HAHAHA omg I remember how me and Paint were best friends when we played I would just be with him while he was BUILDING and he let me fly around and we would just talk and he gave me stuff to mess around with while he was building ahhh good times.
I was the one always having bow battles with him on blitz rounds, my old ign is pebblebros.

mackenzer

RVB Was My Life Back then , I Miss it alot , :(

tumblr_ngnj7ggT5y1s5suo9o1_400 (1).gif

84z

I don't think anyone would remember me, because I was one of those randoms that no one knew xD but my ign was I_tspeddin7_x, I usually played with 3 friends; caramel_gp, MitchellsMiner, and this other person whose ign I forgot it was like ihascupquake, a fangirly type of name xD

Kita_

I don't think anyone would remember me, because I was one of those randoms that no one knew xD but my ign was I_tspeddin7_x, I usually played with 3 friends; caramel_gp, MitchellsMiner, and this other person whose ign I forgot it was like ihascupquake, a fangirly type of name xD

Ik ihascupquake she quit a while ago

Heyy some of you may know me by hammielover :) I've been looking for people who have played rvb when it was here. If you played it, please message me! I would like to get everyone who was on it back together again :D

I am sorts new I have had cow craft for a year and I did not play much till the past 3 months. But I am willing to help with brining back the game!

Heyy some of you may know me by hammielover :) I've been looking for people who have played rvb when it was here. If you played it, please message me! I would like to get everyone who was on it back together again :D

I also do love ur signature cuz I am 50% Unicorn 25% Panda 15% Human 10% Other

Status
Not open for further replies.