Red vs. Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

evanjsheppard

image.jpg
If everything goes according to the plan, CowClash aka RVB should launch before new year

5corpion

Is this 'Cowclash' going to be the same as the old RvB? Or is it a new code? I heard the previous Dev took cowcrafts money and didn't produce the code. So will it have different changes, or will it be the original RvB?

Angry_Squid

Is this 'Cowclash' going to be the same as the old RvB? Or is it a new code? I heard the previous Dev took cowcrafts money and didn't produce the code. So will it have different changes, or will it be the original RvB?
This is quote from Avaryan is from an old rvb thread
RvB, as it was, will not be coming back; instead it's being re-developed into a more Team vs. Team type server; essentially RvB, but with more gamemodes and the ability to add more types of Team vs Team gamemodes.

The current title for this server will be "CowClash". None of this is 100% complete, so anything could change.

iplayMCtoraid

Im sure no one remembers my old acc from Rvb xD But i did play cc on my other acc around Rvb time and MineZ So il be back playing it soon as its out. :p

I have been on CowCraft for over a year now well, since the dev version leading to Cowcraft, and MineZ(cc) and I use to play Red VS Blue as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.