Rank Refund?

sunshiineinabag

Hi, I bought a CreativeGod rank on here a couple years ago. I no longer play on this server, since it's almost dead. On Creative at least, where my rank applies. Is there a way I can get a refund of my money? I paid a lot for that rank and it's going to waste now. Thanks.

Edy

Owner
Hi, I bought a CreativeGod rank on here a couple years ago. I no longer play on this server, since it's almost dead. On Creative at least, where my rank applies. Is there a way I can get a refund of my money? I paid a lot for that rank and it's going to waste now. Thanks.
Sadly no. If I done refunds like that there would be no point in donating. I would have to always keep money in reserve just in case someone years later wants a refund. It's almost as you went back to store years later and asked for refund for a chair because you no longer use that chair.
Server doesn't make money any longer so if I was to refund it, I would have to do it out of my pocket. Which I wouldn't able to do either since I don't have any money.

Krakenkat

The way I see it, you don't buy ranks. You donate to the server and get a rank as a reward for supporting the server.