Rank Refund?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by GordsRus, Apr 29, 2018.

1. sunshiineinabag

sunshiineinabag New Member

Offline. Last seen on Creative
    Hi, I bought a CreativeGod rank on here a couple years ago. I no longer play on this server, since it's almost dead. On Creative at least, where my rank applies. Is there a way I can get a refund of my money? I paid a lot for that rank and it's going to waste now. Thanks.

• OOF OOF x 1
  2. Edy

Edy
    Owner Administrator

Online on Hub
    Sadly no. If I done refunds like that there would be no point in donating. I would have to always keep money in reserve just in case someone years later wants a refund. It's almost as you went back to store years later and asked for refund for a chair because you no longer use that chair.
    Server doesn't make money any longer so if I was to refund it, I would have to do it out of my pocket. Which I wouldn't able to do either since I don't have any money.

3. StevenMatrix

StevenMatrix Member

Offline. Last seen on Hub
    That is the most stupid question i have ever seen on this website, and Edy gEt SoMe DamN MoNEy

4. Krakenkat

Krakenkat Active Member

Offline. Last seen on Skyblock
    The way I see it, you don't buy ranks. You donate to the server and get a rank as a reward for supporting the server.