Presidental Election

Cattt

for all the people who live in america and are complaining about our current elected president- please don't.
i don't understand why you guys are shedding shade on america for being "doomed" just because we got a new president when in reality we've been in trouble for years, even decades.

we're trillions of dollars in debt- trillions. 19.5 to be exact.
you are embarrassed and ashamed to be an american? lol that's honestly pathetic. go to syria or afghanistan and see how GREAT it is over there.
some people don't even realize how fucking lucky they are, so keep complaining while millions of people are living in literal battle grounds every single day.

the least of our problems is an "orange man" being the president, step out of your little bubble for a day & educate yourselves.

Last edited:

Angry_Squid

Everyone.
8zvlj.jpg

HupTiz_Azza

Well face it. You didn't vote for Tim Allen.

NOW HE HAS LOST ALL RIGHTS IN THE LAW OF COURT TO SEE HIS SON CHARLIE. ARE YOU HAPPY?

iminer

We're going to get nuked.
did you not read what cat stated? it's annoying how half of america think we're introuble when in reality we have been for centuries. one president can't do shit, we're not going to get nuked, we're not going into war, we're not being deported, and we're not going to fall apart. if you guys actually use some of your braincells, you have more rights than half the countries out there. look at syria, europe, asia, etc. compare them to the united states of america.

like honestly, all of you saying "i hate america. we're fucked. i'm leaving to canada". this is just you being a complete fool and not looking into reality. if you're saying you hate america over one business man who can't do harm to you, you need to open your eyes.

Kindoe

did you not read what cat stated? it's annoying how half of america think we're introuble when in reality we have been for centuries. one president can't do shit, we're not going to get nuked, we're not going into war, we're not being deported, and we're not going to fall apart. if you guys actually use some of your braincells, you have more rights than half the countries out there. look at syria, europe, asia, etc. compare them to the united states of america.

like honestly, all of you saying "i hate america. we're fucked. i'm leaving to canada". this is just you being a complete fool and not looking into reality. if you're saying you hate america over one business man who can't do harm to you, you need to open your eyes.
It's a joke m8, chill. I don't actually think we are going to get nuked, well, at least not immediately. I have a feeling that Trump's presidency may cause a disruption in our relations with foreign countries, worse than it already was, based on what he said. I'm sure Mexico or China isn't exactly thrilled that the man who insulted their country was elected to be the leader of the U.S. Why did you have to choose my post after what everyone else said, if you actually kept reading instead of get triggered immediately than you could have put two and two together to see that it was, indeed, a joke.

Last edited:

Exabit

I don't mean to further the argument, but rather correct a few things.

- If we've been in trouble for centuries, then founding this country may have been a great mistake seeing as how we were declared independent 240 years ago.

- One president can do a lot. He's in the greatest position of power to instill fear and anger into 318 million people. That's quite a large way to start wars and pass laws.

- You're correct in saying the US has more freedom than a lot of other places. However, the issue with people is they can't grow up into multiple lives multiple times to learn from each of them. You're given one life, chance happens that you're born into a middle-class family in the United States. You grow up with the mindset of social, physical, and mental security. Your country isn't being terrorized by Palestinians, Israelis, Boko Haram, Hezbollah, et cetera. Your whole train of thought as a human being is only concerned with what keeps your security safe. It's what matters to you personally. Civil wars five thousand miles away are merely something you spectate on television and BBC1. (Rather nitpicky, but Asia and Europe are continents. They contain 99 countries/independent states. Lots of those places are more free than the US.)

- I don't hate Trump, but people would be correct in assuming any president can do harm to them. Abolishing trade routes can crash our economy and destroy foreign relations. Most of these are already delicate enough. A man campaigning to break our ties with the Middle East can easily spark a fire. More positively though, a lot of those countries want the US's hand out of their honeypot.

In summary: Let's give the little oompa loompa a few years and try not to incite riots over things that haven't happened yet.

Oh, wait.

LizChlops

for all the people who live in america and are complaining about our current elected president- please don't.
i don't understand why you guys are shedding shade on america for being "doomed" just because we got a new president when in reality we've been in trouble for years, even decades.

we're trillions of dollars in debt- trillions. 19.5 to be exact.
you are embarrassed and ashamed to be an american? lol that's honestly pathetic. go to syria or afghanistan and see how GREAT it is over there.
some people don't even realize how fucking lucky they are, so keep complaining while millions of people are living in literal battle grounds every single day.

the least of our problems is an "orange man" being the president, step out of your little bubble for a day & educate yourselves.

Yes, I'm ashamed of being American. Wanna know why? Because if being American stands for hate and racism, It would be sad to be considered american. I don't think that this Presidential Election could make anything more clear. I'm Mexican- American so seeing all this hate towards my culture and seeing hate towards religion is just saddening. Yes, I understand that America isn't like Syria or Afghanistan, but America has it's downs just like every country. I'm grateful for the area I live, an area where it isn't bombed or unsafe.

No, I'm not a Hillary supporter or Trump supporter. Both have very different backgrounds and things that Americans are not-so proud of. From the start, when I found out Trump was running for president, I was actually surprised and excited. I was very open to the idea of him becoming president. After the hateful speech he made concerning immigrants and Mexicans, I immediately lost all respect for him. America shouldn't stand for hate or racism. Hearing the crowd cheer made me realize what Americans actually thought of us.
I'm ashamed that this is what America has come to. We don't know what Trump will be capable of doing. We're all afraid of what could happen.

The reason why I had respect for Hillary was because she NEVER vocalized hate towards ANYBODY. I can assure you that if she ever said anything with hate, I would of lost respect for her too. I know what I stand for, and it isn't hate. I still can't believe that someone with an unpolitical background could get in office. Yes, I will give it to him, he's great at owning businesses. But great at politics? Of course not. It's scary that someone like him could be president. It's actually terrifying.
He could start wars, and I'm sure that isn't what we want. If he continues to be hateful, some country's will get offended and it could potentially cause war.

If you would see how people in Mexico are living, you'd understand why I lost respect for President Trump. People come to America for a second chance, not to take jobs away from people. Yes, some Mexicans do sell drugs, but that's because Americans buy them. No, not all Mexicans are rapists, but lets be real, there are Americans who rape also. Not all Muslims are terrorists, some want peace. Not everyone who comes into America isn't seeking violence. Women are not fat pigs, ugly, or should be sexually harassed by someone who is well known. People shouldn't be encouraged to punch someone in the face during a rally. People should think of anyone as any less then them for backgrounds, race, or religion. I understand that hate has always been there, but since Trump began his campaign, hate has been more vocalized and more harsh.

And that's why I'm ashamed to be called American.
America was made by immigrants. America is America because of immigrants.
America should be built on love, not on hate.
America is America because we are free.

Last edited:

aaomidi

I don't mean to further the argument, but rather correct a few things.

- If we've been in trouble for centuries, then founding this country may have been a great mistake seeing as how we were declared independent 240 years ago.

- One president can do a lot. He's in the greatest position of power to instill fear and anger into 318 million people. That's quite a large way to start wars and pass laws.

- You're correct in saying the US has more freedom than a lot of other places. However, the issue with people is they can't grow up into multiple lives multiple times to learn from each of them. You're given one life, chance happens that you're born into a middle-class family in the United States. You grow up with the mindset of social, physical, and mental security. Your country isn't being terrorized by Palestinians, Israelis, Boko Haram, Hezbollah, et cetera. Your whole train of thought as a human being is only concerned with what keeps your security safe. It's what matters to you personally. Civil wars five thousand miles away are merely something you spectate on television and BBC1. (Rather nitpicky, but Asia and Europe are continents. They contain 99 countries/independent states. Lots of those places are more free than the US.)

- I don't hate Trump, but people would be correct in assuming any president can do harm to them. Abolishing trade routes can crash our economy and destroy foreign relations. Most of these are already delicate enough. A man campaigning to break our ties with the Middle East can easily spark a fire. More positively though, a lot of those countries want the US's hand out of their honeypot.

In summary: Let's give the little oompa loompa a few years and try not to incite riots over things that haven't happened yet.

Oh, wait.
Well said

Nidavil

lots of European countries that people have more rights than people in USA. Also in Asia.

also this is a mineman forum wtf

labradorblue

Personally I think that Trump's victory speach was good. And do not say that I am pro-Trump. Because I'm not. Trump has the same chance of starting wars as any other person in power. Just give him a chance an if he screws up, just fix stuff. Please do not yell at me because after all I am only 13 and do not live in America and therefor do not know much about the American political system/how everything works over there.