Player shops? Poll

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Angry_Squid, Sep 3, 2017.

?

Would you like player shops?

1. Yes

36.4%
  2. No

18.2%
  3. CHOCOLATe!!!

45.5%
  1. Angry_Squid

Angry_Squid Active Member

Online on Hub
    Player chest shops were practical and fun in the last survival before the reset. They were a good way for players to work together and players shops are look and feel nicer than the /ah auction house.
    It would be nice to have them again.
    Vote on the poll if you'd like player shops back!

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Finantal

Finantal New Member

Offline. Last seen on Survival
    No, I feel like AuctionHouse makes it easier to sell random or rare items on the fly, especially when it is only one item. I think playershops are a good idea on a vanilla based/open world survival server, but for Cowcraft Survival it doesn't make sense with plots, since players can't just go hopping around the plot world unless they are added to your plot. /ah makes it easier for everyone to buy and sell quickly.

3. Angry_Squid

Online on Hub
    Auction house let's players sell up to a stack (1-64 items) items to online players. They buyer must be online and the buyer can't chose the quantity.

Player shops let you buy and sell in a quantity chosen by the customer, up to a double chest full, and it allows the shop owner to buy items while offline.

If you've seen ah recently, you've seen half a page of blaze spawners. That could all be replaced with 1 chest and a sign if there were player shops.

You can also set homes or tpa to get to shops. I'm not suggesting replacing ah, I want to have the options and flexibility that player shops offer.

4. Leaxvx

Administrator

I miss this feature :( I believe it was actually planned to be added back, but we will see, there are other priorities.

5. Angry_Squid

Online on Hub
    Yup, it looks like it was planned but, like you said, other priorities

[​IMG]

6. Leaxvx

Administrator

Yea, must be the chocolate :p