Petition to Stop the Towny Reset

Should Towny be reset soon?

• Yes

12/26 Votes (46.2%)
  • No

14/26 Votes (53.8%)

Krakenkat

I believe you should wait to reset Towny for at least another year or two. You will lose a lot of active players after the reset, and it hasn't even been a year since the last reset. Please post your thoughts and participate in the poll.

CatBoy086

Don't do a reset it there is no
Competition due to no raiding and it is a small friendly community that doesn't want to lose their buildings and hard earned stuff and money.

Kindoe

As you can see from the other members of the towny community, there would be hardly any benefits to resetting towny. There are some towns that have reached that "point" to where it is all but afking for money, but that doesn't mean resetting so early would be doing them a favor. I propose that instead of doing that, you guys try to make it so there is more events. Factions has events every few hours, maybe do something similar for towny. My town, once at that "point" will start hosting monthly events for the entire server, to bring life back. With enough growth, we may be able to open the school again too. If it is due to the issues of bugs, maybe keep the current map. If there is any imbalances (which I personally don't think there are any) then could you edit the rewards, it would be better for future players, and the current players wouldn't be too much effected. Just my thoughts.

Garudyne

I think it Should happen, Everything has to End at some Point, and plus its a Fresh Start with a new world, (Villages, Structures, New Terrain) I know that a lot of people will Leave when this happens, but It brings a lot of new players around. Plus, Leaving towny all together is a Hasty decision, At LEAST give it a try. Lastly, a Reset may bring a lot of new Cards to the Table, such as custom mobs or items, a new and IMPROVED .ccshop, possibly more commands and a Load of cool stuff hopefully. (and Dont hate me for clicking the Towny Should Reset Option, its my opinion. Deal with it.)

CatBoy086

I think it Should happen, Everything has to End at some Point, and plus its a Fresh Start with a new world, (Villages, Structures, New Terrain) I know that a lot of people will Leave when this happens, but It brings a lot of new players around. Plus, Leaving towny all together is a Hasty decision, At LEAST give it a try. Lastly, a Reset may bring a lot of new Cards to the Table, such as custom mobs or items, a new and IMPROVED .ccshop, possibly more commands and a Load of cool stuff hopefully. (and Dont hate me for clicking the Towny Should Reset Option, its my opinion. Deal with it.)
I don't agree towny is only 1 year old.

evanjsheppard

DON'T TELL ME NOT TO DISLIKE, THAT ONLY MAKES ME WANT TO DISLIKE IT MORE

But in all seriousness, You joined not that long ago judging by the info under your name, so i'm not sure that you understand just how short this 'season' of towny has been. Its far too soon to already be thinking about a reset. I agree that new features can come out of a reset, but Not so soon!

simonpg

DON'T TELL ME NOT TO DISLIKE, THAT ONLY MAKES ME WANT TO DISLIKE IT MORE

But in all seriousness, You joined not that long ago judging by the info under your name, so i'm not sure that you understand just how short this 'season' of towny has been. Its far too soon to already be thinking about a reset. I agree that new features can come out of a reset, but Not so soon!
Yeah well some people have played longer than they had a forums account, I just made mine, yet have been playing cow craft for over two years.

evanjsheppard

This means FOURMS WAR!
flat_grass_map_for_minecraft_by_pempengcoswift13-d5bqthm.jpg