Official Factions Launch Date

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Edy, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Edy

Edy
    Owner Administrator

[​IMG]

Thank you for helping us test factions, we have learned a lot and will be changing big amount of things. The response wasn't exactly what we expected. There were a lot of confusing and complex features which will be improved upon.

The feedback really helped a ton, our original idea was reshaped into something new that everyone will enjoy. This is a list of things that have been already changed in beta 2. The list will be a lot longer once factions actually launches.
    • Optimized TNT for the cannons, we been testing a lot of different cannons and it seems like all of the most important cannons are working flawlessly. The cannons are using 1.7 mechanics.
    • Added TNT Fill for filling up dispensers with TNT easier
    • Added flying, you will be only able to fly in your claims and if there's no neutrals or enemies in a specific radius. This will help a lot when building big cannons and bases
    • Added crates
    • Optimized anti cheat
    • mcMMO stats will be tracked using different database which leaves a possibility of displaying mcmmo stats in leader board on a website.
    • Removed gems / sockets, the effects were pretty annoying in pvp and a lot of users were just confused
    • There's a lot more changes still in progress, ranks, crates and other features will be revealed in a post before actual launch
    • Spawn has been re-designed, no more safezones to run back to
    • Wild is back!
    • Factions wars are back!
    • Old parkour events are back!
    Factions will be launching on August 12th, there will be another factions post before launch with exact timezone and time. It will also include all of the changes and features.

The server will be white listed until the launch!

• Like Like x 3
  2. RadRadius

RadRadius Active Member

Offline. Last seen on Creative
    I jumped out of my chair when i heard some of these changes in excitement. Edy and everyone else that helped on Factions, thank you! I cant wait until the launch! :D

3. BaccamGG

BaccamGG Member

Offline. Last seen on Skyblock
    Wilderness claims??

4. smwood69

smwood69 Member

Offline. Last seen on Skyblock
    @Edy Will the ranks /kits be improved? because the epic books were not really... Interesting? And I'm really excited for the parkour events :), just hope check points will be added and not being forced to have pots.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Edy

Edy
    Owner Administrator

None of kits in beta were final, there will be changes before launch.

6. iMiner

iMiner Active Member

Offline. Last seen on Kitpvp
    @Edy Do you think you could add a special KoTH event for Saturdays only? Call it Palace, it's a big KoTH that takes double the time of a regular one to cap and you can get better loot from it!