More hacking talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleyyx

Gawd I'm annoying sorry. xD

Anyways I was watching my cousin play rvb and I noticed a hacker, So I made her leave the game so I can record him.

He was using killarua or forcefield which is what I'm accused of using. Here is the video :

Ignore the noises like my loud keyboard. Anyways, after this I reviewed the video and then did research on these hacks.

"Kill Aura/Forcefield/Aimbot: Kill auras, and similar mods called ForceFields, automatically hit/attack any players or mobs within the range of the player."

Now, there are different values that you can put your kill arua on. (I don't know if you can do that for forcefield) but the normal kill arua value I saw was about 4 and the highest I saw was 6. (Blocks) For forcefield, I saw it was about 6.

(Example, if someone is in the range of 6 blocks with these hacks then they would attack you)

But using these hacks, the player (using the hacks) always attacks the closes player in range.

Example -

He attacked me while chasing someone else, since I was closer to him as he ran.

Now here I went over these, that paint posted.
http://gfycat.com/EdibleHappygoluckyAlabamamapturtle#

http://gfycat.com/InsecureEnlightenedBat

Here are the evaluations:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Keep in mind of server lag, mouse sensitivity, and strategy when is comes to head turning and rapid movement. (Strategy like circling your opponent, as I said)

Derpycarrot123 was a dead give-a-way when it comes to these hacks. I also have another video of someone using these hacks, too -

Ignore my phone lol.

I hope that shows that these hacks are more obvious than most people think.

Paint

The hacks are obvious in those instances because the hackers made them obvious. They press a button to activate their hack when they need to, otherwise we'd be seeing a lot more of what you see. I'm sure of this because I stood beside some of the hackers (The ones that even you can agree are hacking, like this one) as a spectator in survival and they only hack-attacked me once. DerpyCarrot will be banned now, thanks to this good evidence, and chococharlie has already been banned by someone else.

Now here I went over these, that paint posted.

Ok, let's go over these.
1-4. In this particular gif, the exact moment of when the hack took place is here, where you attacked pebbs, the closest player, so your defense of these moments is futile since you hadn't actually activated the hack yet.
5. Perhaps your aura is still targeting pebb's corpse entity. We don't know if this hack targets entities during the death animation.
6. I'll come back to this one.
7 & 8. Same objections as 1-4. You didn't hack-attack until the instant in 9 so defending this is pointless.
9. Firstly, we don't know for sure who is closer because of the fish-eye warp effect of being to the side of the screen. And secondly, even if he wasn't, perhaps your connection to the pigman isn't great and he's a little further behind in your game. And thirdly, even considering both of those, we don't 100% reliably know for sure that the theory about always hitting the closest target is factual, if you hack-attack once and then just attack after that, then they could get as close as they wanted and your head wouldn't move.
10. No. Not normal head turning. I would expect your head to be a bit to the right, not fully 90 degrees to the right, exactly where it needed to be.

6. You say your head isn't pointing at your target, and that's true. But who is your target here? nbarrios18. Ashley is it true that you were in a group of (at least) six players where no matter what team you were on, you would truce with each other? Is it true that nbarrios18 was in this group with you? Is it true that when all non-group members died you six just waited around, generally not attacking each other except with fists, and that you waited around for the clock to hit 5 minutes, effectively ruining every game of rvb for everyone else? It seems to me, that when you saw nbarrios18 here, you choose not to hack-attack her, as we know hackers can do. And before you answer those questions, here's a gif of you and two other members of your clique, not playing rvb, on rvb.

WearyTallKillerwhale.gif

Why should we let you ruin the enjoyment of rvb for others?

Ashleyyx

Okay, well what can I do to prove that I do not hack? Now obviously, the typical response of someone who got banned for hacking would be that they did not hack, So I am willing to go out further to prove my point.

1-4, wouldn't you see me stop moving for a few seconds to "turn on" the hack?
5, in the video of derpycarrots hacking, right after the person died, he targeted the next closes person.
7 & 8, again, wouldn't you see me pause to "turn on" the hack?
6, wouldn't you see me pause to "turn off" the hack as well when nbarrios was close?

Yes i do truce with people. We use to wait around/kill each other with our fists, but now we either leave the game, kill ourselves, or give the other person permission to kill us, Since you have started to get strict on that plus our own realization of making other people wait. Now if you're saying the whole idea of trucing is the problem, you might want to add that as a rule? I understand 100% now about trucing while other people are waiting is ruining it so again, we have stopped.

Also, Why would I hack if I have a truce with all the good players?

Paint

Okay, well what can I do to prove that I do not hack?
That's not my area of expertise, but it seems to me anything you bring at this point is too little, too late. By now you could have uninstalled the hack completely, leaving no trace that it was ever there.

1-4, wouldn't you see me stop moving for a few seconds to "turn on" the hack?
7 & 8, again, wouldn't you see me pause to "turn on" the hack?
A few seconds? No, that's way too long. I think the hack uses one button so it's as easy as swinging a sword or placing a torch.

5, in the video of derpycarrots hacking, right after the person died, he targeted the next closes person.

An instance doesn't necessarily make a pattern.

you might want to add that as a rule?

I've been wanting access to the official rules for some time for this reason.

Yes i do truce with people. We use to wait around/kill each other with our fists, but now we either leave the game, kill ourselves, or give the other person permission to kill us,

That's mildly better, but still not within what is considered fair game. Team games only truly work when 100% of the team has the main objective as their priority.

Also, Why would I hack if I have a truce with all the good players?

5 out of the 6 of that group were hackers. There was only one genuine player as far as I can tell, and how 'good' they are is debatable. I recall that they made excessive use of the speed pots when they were still around.

Ashleyyx

I know what you mean with the whole too late thing, which is why i've been trying to ask you how I can prove I don't hack, yesterday. (but I haven't gotten an answer)

Okay, I didn't really mean a few seconds but my point is that you'd see me pause. I say that because I have watched many youtube videos on this hack after I got banned, and the person has to press a button on their keyboard to bring up a menu, then press killarua on the screen. (they can adjust the value too while bringing up this menu) And the main thing I saw for forcefield was that they type a command to turn it on.

Well derpycarrots targeting a person right after the other player has died is just the proof that I have for my point of that I would attack the next player that is close right away. (which I didn't)

I wish you good luck with access to the rules, and I understand teams work better when there are no truces, which is why I would sometimes switch rvb servers when too many people I am truced with are on.

Well of course Im going to say they aren't hackers, or at least most of them, even though I am not completely sure. Let me just say most of them do not hack, even though me saying that will not help at all.

Paint

which is why i've been trying to ask you how I can prove I don't hack, yesterday.

I don't work the ban appeals, I don't know what kind of evidence they look for. But it's like I said,
By now you could have uninstalled the hack completely, leaving no trace that it was ever there.
. We've covered this.

Okay, I didn't really mean a few seconds but my point is that you'd see me pause.

We can see from previous evidence that a pause doesn't always happen. Sometimes it happens within the blink of an eye, and that was one of my points in the original thread:
It's as clear as day here because I took video and watched very carefully and because it occurs within the blink of an eye.
See? We've covered this already.

Well derpycarrots targeting a person right after the other player has died is just the proof that I have for my point of that I would attack the next player that is close right away. (which I didn't)

Not necessarily. We know that hackers don't spin-head into every target for a variety of reasons. One of those reasons is that the hacker might have a truce with their closest player, like you did with nbarrios18 who was the next player. We've covered this.

Well of course Im going to say they aren't hackers, or at least most of them, even though I am not completely sure. Let me just say most of them do not hack, even though me saying that will not help at all.

We consider evidence, not words. We've covered this before.

I can see this is going in circles. I'm going to lock this thread now, and please do not make any others. You have had many many more chances than any hacker I've dealt with, and I've responded politely to everything. And if I let you drag this on forever, then what's stopping the next hundred hackers from coming in, each wanting their own 'trial' of sorts? We don't have time for that, and we do not have time to keep going in these conversation circles. Good day.

Marc6

Unbanned, Ashley. If you were using hacked clients or any sort of modifications (which may or may not be the case, I wasn't there), then please refrain from using them again. Anyways, since appeals are currently not a part of the site, I will take this as an appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.