MCMMO Factions (Salvage)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by TessyBear15, Jun 12, 2017.

1. TessyBear15

TessyBear15 New Member

Offline. Last seen on Skyblock
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with salvaging on the Factions server because I have salvaged so many items and have not up a single level. I'd appreciate it if you took the time to reply and help me out a little.

- Thanks

2. GraveyardPixie

GraveyardPixie New Member

Offline. Last seen on Creative
    I believe you don't level up salvaging by salvaging items, you level up salvaging by leveling up your fishing and repair levels. Type /salvage and you will get more information about your salvage level. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Leaxvx

Administrator

Offline. Last seen on Hub
    I can't say I have expirenced this problem, Facs reset is coming soon anyways :)

4. TessyBear15

TessyBear15 New Member

Offline. Last seen on Skyblock
    Thank you both so much! And GraveyardPixie you were correct, you need to level up fishing and repair to gain levels in Salvage.