god item creation
head shop
player houses
castle walls
landscaping and terrain
mine
quarry
medieval cranes

I have an Idea, I would add a big tower with a bell for an " Alarm " System, you can also add Seige weapons N' stuff like Cannons, just a thought.

Edy

Owner
what server are we talking about? sb? creative? towny? ect...
from mart
NmhNZW4.png

:D

earlobe2

How bout a little river/stream, and also a theatre where people can make their own plays and perform etc. Stick them up on cc youtube if they are good.

earlobe2

thats not edgy tho, ill make the arena tonight. BLOOD SHALL BE SHED AND MEMES SHALL BE SHARED. :) i ran a meme page once btw

labradorblue

thats not edgy tho, ill make the arena tonight. BLOOD SHALL BE SHED AND MEMES SHALL BE SHARED. :) i ran a meme page once btw
Wolves will win!!!!!!

A mine would be good, windmill, dock (if you have room), my friend built a wheat farm on skyblock and it looked cool. If you want to see, just msg me when I get online and I can to you there. (If it isn't locked)

cosxp

A dungeon, and i mean a dungeon with prisoners and monsters beneath with catacombs and its a maze to get out of once youre in. I've been on the plot and it looks nice so far and i feel the area beneath the where the music is would be a good place to start to have a lot of freedom