Im a little annoyed.

ASqu4r3

Ok, I jumped on creative today, hoping to go to my first plot that I got back in 2014/2013, and I couldn't get to it. It told me it was "not a valid number". Anyways, I asked the good people in game as to why, they said any plots older than 1-3 years were unclaimed. And this makes me annoyed because I still (somewhat actively) played on cowcraft and used that plot. However, I am unable to claim other plots if that was the case. If that didn't happen and it was just a bug, then it needs to be fixed. I am also not able to teleport to my 10th plot because "you are lacking the permission node: plots.vist.other". Just annoys me, if it were to be because of an update that would delete old plots and hours of work, it just annoys me (if not because I heard this from a person in game and didn't see it anywhere on the fourms, may not be true).

Edy

Owner
Ok, I jumped on creative today, hoping to go to my first plot that I got back in 2014/2013, and I couldn't get to it. It told me it was "not a valid number". Anyways, I asked the good people in game as to why, they said any plots older than 1-3 years were unclaimed. And this makes me annoyed because I still (somewhat actively) played on cowcraft and used that plot. However, I am unable to claim other plots if that was the case. If that didn't happen and it was just a bug, then it needs to be fixed. I am also not able to teleport to my 10th plot because "you are lacking the permission node: plots.vist.other". Just annoys me, if it were to be because of an update that would delete old plots and hours of work, it just annoys me (if not because I heard this from a person in game and didn't see it anywhere on the fourms, may not be true).

Try using /plot tp username # or as @RadRadius mentioned /plot visit. Some of very old plots seem to bug out because they were created in early versions of the plots plugin.

Creative world is massive, over 100GB to be exact. Such massive worlds tend to start causing issues. Any other server would of deleted world years ago. :)