I dont want to be rude but...

BfromJokerSquad

I dont want to be rude but its been 1 freakin month since the bug happened, is anyone working on it?
The other guy that got it had it fixed a weeks ago. If you dont know what Im talking about check my last thread and please help!

iplayMCtoraid

Jordan said to contact a staff Im not sure if you can if you cant log onto cc or something. Id try to contact once thru the fourms to try to get it fixed until then agreed with captain ;)

Zinex

Same dude. I was told my edy that he will fix a glitch on Skyblock. It has been months and it still hasn't been done.

Exabit

I tried time and time again to get your Skype so we could actually end up going online at the same time so I can clear your inventory, but if my memory proves correct, you denied me your Skype (through Floofy_Fox) and that's the best way it could've been helped.

BfromJokerSquad

I tried time and time again to get your Skype so we could actually end up going online at the same time so I can clear your inventory, but if my memory proves correct, you denied me your Skype (through Floofy_Fox) and that's the best way it could've been helped.

Im really sorry about that. My friends were screwing around with my computer and denied you on skype. Im not sure how to un-deny, but i do want to be able to go on creative again, so whatever i have to do ill do it. Miencraft is a tiny part of my life. I like to spend it on cowcraft.

Exabit

Im really sorry about that. My friends were screwing around with my computer and denied you on skype. Im not sure how to un-deny, but i do want to be able to go on creative again, so whatever i have to do ill do it. Miencraft is a tiny part of my life. I like to spend it on cowcraft.
It's alright, PM me your Skype username here on the site.