How come i got muted for an hour

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Xx_Scope_In_Z_xX, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Xx_Scope_In_Z_xX

Xx_Scope_In_Z_xX New Member

Offline. Last seen on Hub
    I play cow craft a lot recently and i do not say anything bad but sometimes i have caps lock on then i turn it off also like sometimes i mistakenly repeat the sentence other than that i do not cuss or say anything bad and i got muted, i could not play faction king of the hill when my friends were on and i was sad because i could not play could i have an answer why i got muted so i can not do it in the future? and i was sad that my friends go all the king of the hill and did not give me any loot and there was keys and every thing i wanted but i could not get because i wasn't there admins could you tell me why i got muted :(

• OOF OOF x 2
  2. Vote_Demote

Vote_Demote New Member

Offline. Last seen on Skyblock
    it sounds like youve been muted for caps and spam, as it was only an hour id consider this your warning and try and keep a check on it. Although it may have been an accident it still ruins the chat for other players and the staff arent perfect, they cant tell between an accident and what somebody is doing on purpose so they have to make their best judgement call at the time.

To avoid this again in the future I'd be more careful with your caps and repeating yourself, I know it cant always be helped but if you keep an eye on it you may be able to reduce it and you're less likely to get muted again.

I am not staff, so if any staff see this and I am wrong please feel free to correct me :)

• Informative Informative x 1