help

TheTundraa

Me and my friend were working on a house that took like 3 hours to make ( still unfinished ) . Anyways, this person said "who wants cool free stuff" and we both did, so we tp'd to him and we can't find our plot.

Note: We didn't name our plot so that's why i need help. When I do /plot home it brings me to my abandoned one. Any suggestions on how to find it?

MrWhydoicare

Whenever you get on next time, use ./helpop in-game so a staff member can help you as soon as possible! This bug has been happening to a lot of people recently and we're trying to fix it.

Edy

Owner
Me and my friend were working on a house that took like 3 hours to make ( still unfinished ) . Anyways, this person said "who wants cool free stuff" and we both did, so we tp'd to him and we can't find our plot.

Note: We didn't name our plot so that's why i need help. When I do /plot home it brings me to my abandoned one. Any suggestions on how to find it?
Try using /plot tp YourUsername instead of /plot home. There's a bug with home command and I am looking into fixing it. The /plot tp command should teleport you to the correct plot