help

Discussion in 'Creative' started by _Lifes, Nov 26, 2017.

1. _Lifes

_Lifes New Member

Offline. Last seen on Creative
    So as some of you know, I have a pretty large head shop and it used to be pretty popular. Most of my staff left and I closed all of the locations. I recently bought CG hoping I could finally finish work on all the empty floors of the main shop and the other shops but /skull no longer works. I'm almost 100% sure the server is more likely to shut down rather than /skull being fixed within the next month. That being said, I have a bunch of empty shops and one main shop with a lot of empty space. I got bored today and started constructing a skyscraper on top of the main shop. The idea is that the main shop will be like a museum and people will be able to see the shop and walk around, but idk what to do with the huge skyscraper I'm making and the empty space in the main shop under the skyscraper. To make a long story short, I've got a lot of space and I want to fill it with something meaningful... what do I do?

2. evanjsheppard

evanjsheppard Well-Known Member

Offline. Last seen on Hub
    Dedicate an entire floor to the emoji movie script. Write out the script to the entire emoji movie on signs.

3. _Lifes

_Lifes New Member

Offline. Last seen on Creative
    no