Disappearing items and mobs

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Olegian, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Olegian

Olegian New Member

Offline. Last seen on Hub
    Recently, friendly mobs have been disappearing from my island; other people in the community have had the same issue. 40 plus cows have disappeared, 20 plus Chickens, Villagers have also been disappearing, and surprisingly one lava entity that was tied to my stone grinder has vanished as well. I was just "compensated" with roughly 10 cows...

This issue has been really frustrating to me and other players, it really is such a pain to breed, (well the way how I have it set up). I would love for this issue to be resolved so it wouldn't happen in the future.

I also want one lava bucket since lava is scarce now a days, I also want my friendly mobs to be regenerated back onto my island, because that's just really frustrating, from what has happened.

Regards,

Oleg

• OOF OOF x 2
  2. Edy

Edy
    Owner Administrator

Sounds like it is being limited by some plugin. Did your island have any other passive mobs that could of helped reach the limit?
    Will look into it.

3. Olegian

Olegian New Member

Offline. Last seen on Hub
    hmmmm, I heard there was a limit of ten on villagers, and I created a "village farm" and I know for a fact that I had way more than 10 villagers on my island at once. But, other players have had friendly mobs disappear as well, I know that for a fact, people have been complaining a lot, so I came here to the forums to get this matter resolved.

As well as, will I get compensation for my losses, I do especially want that lava entity that I lost; as stated before, Lava has became really scarce now, and I need all the lava I can get my hands on.

Might as well bring this up, on an unrelated matter, on discord you replied for sure on the "Hentai" tag that I requested, I just wanted a bit of confirmation if that's still a go or not.

4. Edy

Edy
    Owner Administrator

This sounds like a global limit rather than a per island limit. Some player may of gotten a huge amount of entities which could of caused plugin to start removing mobs everywhere. This issue should be resolved in a couple of days since I have school work atm. As for hentai tag, I have no issue adding it. I am open to any other tag suggestions or features.