diddly darn feller

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Darth_zombiev3, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Darth_zombiev3

Offline. Last seen on Survival
    you should bring this server back

would be pretty neat

2. Edy

Edy
    Owner Administrator

Online on Hub
    Agree, what did you like the most about the server?

• OOF OOF x 1
  3. FactionsNorth

FactionsNorth Member

Offline. Last seen on Hub
    Towny, skyblock, factions, creative, and one or two NEW servers. Make it simple, advertise, get ACTIVE helpers. But instead of using helpers to moderate chat and boss people around, use them to build maps, use them to keep plugins up to date. Keep exsisting players staying and bring new players in. As a server I think the lack of fresh maps, new server types, and overall repetitive nature is what has contributed to the lack of activity. That, and the fact that Minecraft is a dying game.

4. Edy

Edy
    Owner Administrator

Online on Hub
    I don't think adding more servers would help with such a low player count. Players would get split up and servers will feel emptier than they really are. The way to go would be removing few of the servers until player count goes up.

5. PowerAsh

PowerAsh New Member

<3 Edy Thanks for all the enjoyable moments back in 2015/16. I still remember the first time I saw you floating above everyone else in lobby dropping diamonds on the hundreds of players for no apparent reason. Oh the good days, I hope you're well x.

• Like Like x 1
  6. FactionsNorth

FactionsNorth Member

Okay thats fair. What about the helper thing though? We have sooo many staff members that are inactive. Also what servers would you suggest removing?