CreativeGod+ Perks

labradorblue

I don't want to make fun of her, but its hard to read her writing.

If you didn't want to make fun of her, why did you write "it took me a few minutes to understand what you wrote because I don't read gibberish."? Oh and I forgot to mention in my last post that you also managed to make similar grammar mistakes to Myrtle in your previous post. Clearly you need to review these errors before writing something complaining about someone else's grammar.
Examples: (I may feel like correcting your whole post) corrections in bold

"I'm just going to rewrite what you said, but in a CG+ point of view.

Yes, Minecraft is a dream world where you can build marvelous structures. World edit is an amazing perk which can help with your building speed and get bigger projects done. Apparently it is easy to crash a server with world edit if you are not using it in a good way, but, people who play with it in a bad way at times are the people who don't deserve it, such as people like you because you were paid to grief (last thing in you history).

Now I just want to identify a few of the many problems in your short paragraph and show them in a CG+ perspective.

1) You- "lmao u live in a dream fam"
Me-"Yes Minecraft is a dream world where you can build
not using it in a good way. But, people who play with it in a bad way at times are the people who don't deserve it, such as people like you because you were paid to grief (last thing in you history).

Minecraft is a game where you can let your imagination do whatever. (In a positive way, not a negative way)

2)You- "World edit was a dumb perk to begin with"
Me- " World edit is an amazing perk which can help with you building speed and get bigger projects done.

You need evidence why world edit is a dumb perk, not just because you say it is, you're not running the show by saying world edit is a bad perk to begin with. I even put something down why it was a good perk, and don't give repeating crap why it is bad because we discussed lots of things on the forums about it. You need fresh evidence.

3)you- "apparently it ez to crash a server with world edit and you might think someone is responsible and then one day he feels like being a troll and crashed a server.
me- "apparently it is easy to crash a server with world edit if you are not using it in a good way. But, people who play with it in a bad way at times are the people who don't deserve it, such as people like you because you were paid to grief (last thing in you history)."

I don't want to make up any repeating crap, but, WE ALL KNOW IT IS EASY TO CRASH A SERVER WITH WORLD EDIT (pretty sure there should be a comma here) PERIOD. And this probably didn't go through your head yet but, just about all CG+ donated a lot of money to the server that they will most likely know better than to mess around with it.

4)you-"and u can't just write the cg+ gets world edit but then after ppl buy it they are told by staff to what not that they can't have it cuz he isn't trusted cuz they don't know him yet.
me- I'm not even responding to this one because it is just a bad sentence you put it in.

It took me a few minutes to understand what you wrote because I don't read gibberish, but people aren't going to buy world edit and find out they are not allowed to use it. They should be allowed to use it, but for future preference if they use it in a bad way the perk would be taken away from them. On the other hand, that would be very stupid if they got world edit and realized that they are not allowed to use it. AND IT WOULD BE A VERY GOOD THING IF MORE PEOPLE BOUGHT CREATIVE GOD + BECAUSE OF WORLD EDIT.

Thus, you are allowed to dislike or disagree on my post, I really don't care but you should be embarrassed about all of what you said because this thread is not for you to take advantage of because you not a creative god +. If you buy your rank then you'll see how good world edit can actually be."

You should really read through what you are about to post if you are complaining about someone else's grammar.

The thread is off topic. Feel free to continue this argument in a conversation, I am content to keep writing these.

It took me way too long to write this (around an hour).

Last edited:

BRY0413

If you didn't want to make fun of her, why did you write "it took me a few minutes to understand what you wrote because I don't read gibberish."? Oh and I forgot to mention in my last post that you also managed to make similar grammar mistakes to Myrtle in your previous post. Clearly you need to review these errors before writing something complaining about someone else's grammar.
Examples: (I may feel like correcting your whole post) corrections in bold

"I'm just going to rewrite what you said, but in a CG+ point of view.

Yes, Minecraft is a dream world where you can build marvelous structures. World edit is an amazing perk which can help with your building speed and get bigger projects done. Apparently it is easy to crash a server with world edit if you are not using it in a good way, but, people who play with it in a bad way at times are the people who don't deserve it, such as people like you because you were paid to grief (last thing in you history).

Now I just want to identify a few of the many problems in your short paragraph and show them in a CG+ perspective.

1) You- "lmao u live in a dream fam"
Me-"Yes Minecraft is a dream world where you can build
not using it in a good way. But, people who play with it in a bad way at times are the people who don't deserve it, such as people like you because you were paid to grief (last thing in you history).

Minecraft is a game where you can let your imagination do whatever. (In a positive way, not a negative way)

2)You- "World edit was a dumb perk to begin with"
Me- " World edit is an amazing perk which can help with you building speed and get bigger projects done.

You need evidence why world edit is a dumb perk, not just because you say it is, you're not running the show by saying world edit is a bad perk to begin with. I even put something down why it was a good perk, and don't give repeating crap why it is bad because we discussed lots of things on the forums about it. You need fresh evidence.

3)you- "apparently it ez to crash a server with world edit and you might think someone is responsible and then one day he feels like being a troll and crashed a server.
me- "apparently it is easy to crash a server with world edit if you are not using it in a good way. But, people who play with it in a bad way at times are the people who don't deserve it, such as people like you because you were paid to grief (last thing in you history)."

I don't want to make up any repeating crap, but, WE ALL KNOW IT IS EASY TO CRASH A SERVER WITH WORLD EDIT (pretty sure there should be a comma here) PERIOD. And this probably didn't go through your head yet but, just about all CG+ donated a lot of money to the server that they will most likely know better than to mess around with it.

4)you-"and u can't just write the cg+ gets world edit but then after ppl buy it they are told by staff to what not that they can't have it cuz he isn't trusted cuz they don't know him yet.
me- I'm not even responding to this one because it is just a bad sentence you put it in.

It took me a few minutes to understand what you wrote because I don't read gibberish, but people aren't going to buy world edit and find out they are not allowed to use it. They should be allowed to use it, but for future preference if they use it in a bad way the perk would be taken away from them. On the other hand, that would be very stupid if they got world edit and realized that they are not allowed to use it. AND IT WOULD BE A VERY GOOD THING IF MORE PEOPLE BOUGHT CREATIVE GOD + BECAUSE OF WORLD EDIT.

Thus, you are allowed to dislike or disagree on my post, I really don't care but you should be embarrassed about all of what you said because this thread is not for you to take advantage of because you not a creative god +. If you buy your rank then you'll see how good world edit can actually be."

You should really read through what you are about to post if you are complaining about someone else's grammar.

Thread is off topic. Feel free to continue this argument in a conversation.

It took me way too long to write this (around an hour).

tfw you get roasted back