Ability to set custom profile pictures on cowcraft.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthesketh

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but I couldn't find it. Sorry if this has been considered before and I couldn't find it.

I'd like to be able to set a profile picture of my choice that would display on my profile page instead of the face taken from my skin.

This would add a feel of personalisation to a forum which revolves around being social, and interacting/communicating with others - so it would be a lovely touch.

The same rules would apply as signatures have, as in no inappropriate content would be tolerated (although I can't imagine many people are stupid enough to do that and think it'll be allowed).

Kindoe

It would be nice to have custom profile pictures, however I like knowing the face of the person so that I can recognize someone besides their IGN.

Exabit

To actually contribute to the topic; I have to ask: why..? You have a whole skin to personalize in-game, a face to personalize that'll exist on the forum as well, and, well... why? I think the place for unrelated profile pics should stick to Skype. :p

HeyDoctor

To actually contribute to the topic; I have to ask: why..? You have a whole skin to personalize in-game, a face to personalize that'll exist on the forum as well, and, well... why? I think the place for unrelated profile pics should stick to Skype. :p
I don't want to be a duck ingame pol

Status
Not open for further replies.