Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Garudyne, Sep 15, 2017.

?

What should happen to this server? (No garuntees it will happen, just want opinions.)

1. Restore the server.

70.0%
  2. Delete the server.

30.0%
  1. Garudyne

Garudyne Member

Offline. Last seen on Hub
    How about you guys get this server back on track? Pretty sure I don't need to explain anything here, but if nobody has abandoned this server yet (Which let's face it, you probably have, and the f's I give are at an all-time low), fix it already. Pretty sure there's at least one person out there who still wants something good from this depressing excuse for a server. (I admit I cared at one time, but seriously, this place is pretty depressing) and if you don't plan on redeeming it, just put it out of it's misery. This has been dragged out for a lot longer than it should've been. Just fix the server, or cut it down.

(Once you choose a response, you can't change it.)

2. Finantal

Finantal New Member

Offline. Last seen on Survival
    The server is not "dragging on" it has less of a player base at the moment. The server is being worked on, and needless to say the team will decide what it wants to do with the server. As of right now it looks like it's being worked on and the new factions server is being released very soon. Before you share your opinion gather the correct information first.

3. Leaxvx

Administrator

Erhm, why does it have to be one of two extremes? Yes, I would love to see this server thrive again, but it's not something that happens overnight, it might not ever return to its formal glory, but I don't think that we need to shut it down just because the player base is at an all time low. There are still people who play, keeping it up isn't harming anyone, and you aren't forced to be here.

4. Edy

Edy
    Owner Administrator

That font made me not want to read your post, but I did it anyway! Please don't use cancer fonts, thx.
    Things aren't as simple as you make it sound. I am not going to drop school to "just fix" the server. School work is always going to take priority over my personal projects. Whenever I do have free time, I try to work on CowCraft. No one else has the understanding of the server's setup to be able to help. The people that do, are either busy with school or real job. I really doubt you would personally trade off school for a minecraft server.

I am sure it bothers you so much to see cowcraft being online on your minecraft server list. Sadly I am not planning on shutting it down :(

• Like Like x 3
  5. Nidavil

Nidavil Active Member

try reading that shit on dark theme fucking hell

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Leaxvx

Administrator

Ikr I had to highlight it to read it lol

7. StevenMatrix

StevenMatrix Member

me too

dude, it's minecraft. Chill out and let the staff do their stuff, they try what they can but there's a cool server called life that everyone's playing rn

• Like Like x 1
  8. PortalMaster298

DID SOMEONE SAY ALL TIME LOW?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. labradorblue

labradorblue Active Member

I'm not sure of how many people have given up on the server, but glad to see it isn't going to shut down. I plan to come back in the holidays, but atm I need to focus on school.

10. Leaxvx

Administrator

Most, but the number that hasn't is what matters ;)
    See you soon!

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Exabit

Exabit Active Member

this reminded me i don't miss middle school

• Agree Agree x 1