By using or accessing any of CowCraft Network's services you are agreeing to CowCraft
Network's Terms and Conditions. If you do not or have failed to comply with any
of our terms and conditions you are prohibited from using or accessing this site
and/or the entirety of our services.
Trademarks and copyrights
Minecraft content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Mojang AB or
its licensors. All rights reserved. This site is a part of the CowCraft Network and
is not affiliated with Mojang AB.
By registering to any CowCraft Network services you agree to these terms and
- CowCraft Network reserves the right to deny or reject any username.
- If you have been previously banned from all CowCraft Network services, you
will not attempt to circumvent this ban without a proper consent from CowCraft
Modification of the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change this terms and conditions from time to time
without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to
review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any
modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will
constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Web Site/Server Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site
Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that
you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not
agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this
site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable
copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on CowCraft Network's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not
a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display
(commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CowCraft
Network's web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on
any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these
restrictions and may be terminated by CowCraftNetwork at any time. Upon
terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this
license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession
whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on CowCraft Network's web site are provided "as is". CowCraft Network
makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all
other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions
of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of
intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, CowCraft Network
does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely
results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or
otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CowCraft Network or its suppliers be liable for any damages
(including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to
business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials
on CowCraft Network's Internet site, even if CowCraft Network or a CowCraft Network authorized
representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such
damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied
warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages,
these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CowCraft Network's web site could include technical,
typographical, or photographic errors. CowCraft Network does not warrant that any of
the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CowCraft Network
may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without
notice. CowCraft Network does not, however, make any commitment to update the
CowCraft Network has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site
and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion
of any link does not imply endorsement by CowCraft Network of the site. Use of any
such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Prohibited Actions and Content
When using any CowCraft or CowCraft Network services you will not:
- Attempt to gather information from other users unless they are notified.
- Post any pornographic content, this includes links and or sites.
- Upload any malicious content or viruses.
- Bully, harass, or intimidate any user.
- Engage in illegal activities; Users will have to abide by the laws of
the United States of America.
- Engage in discriminant content.
- Attempt to circumvent any banishment without the consent of CowCraft or CowCraft
- Disrupt communications, see "Disruption of Communications".
9. Disruption of Communications
- Disruptive communication is anything that inhibits the clean flow of
communication between users on CowCraft Network.
- Disruptive communication includes but is not limited to:
- Flooding: Posting an excessive number of threads or posts is disruptive
to communication. Don't do it.
- Non-English Communication: CowCraft Network is an English language service.
Communication, particularly content viewable by many users, will be
conducted in the English language. This also means that users will use the
English language properly. "Leet speak" and alternating upper/lowercase
letters (i.e. "tYpInG lIKe ThIS") are difficult to read and will not be
- Off-Topic Posting: Posting content in a section it doesn't belong in
(Example: Posting a thread about a 360 exclusive on the PS3 forum.) Replying
to content with unrelated information.
- Excessive quote towers: Quoting users to reply is okay. When it starts
going into multiple quotes, however, it just expands the page longer than it
needs to be and starts to look obtrusive. If you feel the need to quote
multiple users, do so one at a time.
- Miscellaneous: Communication that disrupts the easy browsing of the site
will not be tolerated. This includes exceedingly large pictures, large ASCII
art, or links that go to a destination other than the one stated. (Example:
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this
Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and
disclose and make use of personal information. The following outlines our
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will
identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the
objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other
compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual
concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the
fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where
appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be
used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate,
complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards
against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying,
use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our
policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these
principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information
is protected and maintained.
- We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price
that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of
a specific rank – the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will
not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that
no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a
valid, server-balancing reason.
- You agree to indemnify the staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers,
directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this
servers staff. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any
lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff for any reason,
whether related to your purchase or not.
- You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services
or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk.
It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any
kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You
understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service
provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any
other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of
any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties
and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied
- You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any
direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages,
including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use,
data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the
possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (I) The use
of or the inability to use the service, (II) The cost to obtain substitute
goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into or through
the service, (III) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your data
transmissions, (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service,
or (V) any other matter relating to the service. Note that by accepting the
terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action,
legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff,
management, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of this server. You
furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be
invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or
unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
- Any staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees,
partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff reserve the
right, with the appropriate permissions, to forcibly make you leave the
server, permanently or temporarily, with no chance of refund – however this
will never be unwarranted, this will only happen in the case of extreme
rule-breaking. If you obey the rules, you will never be banned, plain and
- By donating to CowCraft Network you are not entitled to any Physical or
virtual good, a donation is a donation and not a purchase. As defined a
donation is an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or
a contribution with no expectation of anything in return. Anything received
will be as is and no warranty or guarantee it will always be available.
- All terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely as soon as the
contract is accepted, and will remain to be active even after you quit, are
banished, removed, or if you leave the server/forum in any way.
All sales are final, you may not buyback, stop, credit the server by any
means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been
paid. And in doing so we reserve the right to disallow your continued play on
the server/forums and not allow further funds to be added or taken away. We
reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover
damages in the event of a forced charge-back.